Terms & Conditions
YOUR USE OF MATERIALS
Copyright 2021 Kumon Publishing North America, Inc. This site is owned and operated by Kumon Publishing North America, Inc. (hereafter “Kumon Publishing”). Unless otherwise indicated, the content, format and imagery of this Website are copyrighted under the United States law by Kumon Publishing, and are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Unauthorized duplication is a violation of law. The content, format and imagery of the Website may not be copied, published, broadcast, distributed, reproduced or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Kumon Publishing. Kumon Publishing reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights for materials downloaded from the Website, except that you may download the materials provided on our site or social media pages on any single computer for your personal non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Kumon Publishing’s intellectual property rights.
For purposes of this Agreement, the use of any such material on any other web site or computer environment is prohibited without the express written consent of Kumon Publishing
You agree to not use the Website to:
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful whether sexually, racially or ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any law enforcement officer, or any Kumon Publishing official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Materials transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Materials that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or under any nondisclosure agreement);
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Materials that infringe, contribute to the infringement of, or induce others to infringe, any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit anything that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or in any other way cause damage to a user’s data against the will of the user;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Website are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges;
- 10.interfere with or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- 11.intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, and any regulations having the force of law;
- 12.“stalk” or otherwise harass another; or
- 13.collect or store personal data about other users.
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the purchase of any Materials, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Materials.
You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content from this Website without the prior expressed written permission of Kumon Publishing, Kumon Publishing’s vendor, or the appropriate third party.
YOUR RELATIONS WITH ADVERTISERS AND SUPPLIERS
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers, Suppliers or affiliates found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser, Supplier or affiliate. You agree that Kumon Publishing and this Website shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers, Supplier on the Website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE MAY CHANGE
Kumon Publishing North America reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time without prior notice. Your use of this Website following any such modification constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use as modified. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions of Use whenever you use this Website.
CORRECTION OF ERRORS AND INACCURACIES
The content of this Website, including but not limited to text, pricing, availability and descriptions may contain errors or inaccuracies, and may not be complete or current. Kumon Publishing North America reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you submitted your order through supplier and confirmation was received). We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
COLOR AND OTHER DISPLAYED FEATURES
The colors and other features you see depicting merchandise on your computer equipment and with your software may depend on the nature and features your particular equipment and software. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color or certain other features will accurately depict the actual color or those features of the merchandise.
Standard delivery terms shall pass to Buyer through website supplied by third party provider and is not the responsibility of Kumon Publishing North America.
KUMON PUBLISHING MAKES, AND THIS WEBSITE INCLUDES, NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO KUMON PUBLISHING OR THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE, WHICH ARE PROVIDED FOR USE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” KUMON PUBLISHING AND THIS WEBSITE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY WITH RESPECT TO KUMON PUBLISHING AND THIS WEBSITE AND ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY SUPPLIERS TO THIS WEBSITE. KUMON PUBLISHING NOTIFIES YOU THAT MUCH OF THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE IS SUPPLIED BY THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS WHO ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT SUPPLIED BY THEM. KUMON PUBLISHING DOES NOT WARRANT THE FUNCTIONS, INFORMATION OR LINKS CONTAINED ON OR THIS WEBSITE OR THAT ITS CONTENTS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT KUMON PUBLISHING OR THIS WEBSITE, OR ITS CONTENTS, ARE FIT FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, CANCELBOTS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. KUMON PUBLISHING DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT KUMON PUBLISHING OR THIS WEBSITE) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL KUMON PUBLISHING NORTH AMERICA OR THIS WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF KUMON PUBLISHING, OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL KUMON PUBLISHING TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, OR NOT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL KUMON PUBLISHING NORTH AMERICA BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO VIRUS INFECTION AND THE RESULTING CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, OR ALTERATION OF A USER OR SUPPLIER’S SYSTEM (INCLUDING FILES, SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE LOCATED ON THEIR SYSTEMS).
Kumon Publishing North America does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our services, and operation of this Website may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. If any provision of these Terms & Conditions of Use is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. You agree that these Terms & Conditions of Use and all incorporated agreements may be automatically assigned by Kumon Publishing North America.
This website is in compliance with the CCPA.
All material on this Website, without limitation, is protected by U.S. and foreign intellectual property laws, including specifically copyright laws. In order to receive permission to reprint any material on this Website (outside of personal, non-commercial use), please write to:
Kumon Publishing North America
55 Challenger Road, suite 300
Ridgefield Park, NJ 07660
Information Collection and Use
KUMON PUBLISHING NORTH AMERICA does NOT collect information on this Website, unless a user signs up for our newsletter. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this Policy. We use your information to distribute our quarterly newsletter. You agree that we may use personally identifiable information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts through third party newsletter provider, to analyze Website usage, improve our content and product offerings, solve technical problems and customize our Website’s content, layout, and services.
SSI intends this Website for use only by individuals who are 18 years of age or older (or such other age of majority as may apply in your state or province of residency), or by minors with the consent of their parent or guardian. Please do not use the Website without the consent of your parent or guardian if you are not at least 18 years of age (or such other age of majority as may apply in your state or province of residency). We do not collect personal information from children under the age of 13 for our newsletter. You can use the Website and view content without any personal information being collected.
Links and Security
This website is in compliance with the CCPA.
While you are visiting our site, you will notice that we make use of third-party sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram to provide information about Kumon Publishing. Though individuals may have challenges with access to these particular sites, Kumon Publishing does not control or remedy the way content is portrayed.
This Website takes reasonable precautions to protect our users’. KUMON PUBLISHING NORTH AMERICA is not responsible for any damages occurred through a linked third party website.